Re: [ARSCLIST] OT? Need to ID the maker of a transcription-size turntable

Hey Rod, Neat could just be the motor builder (as I'm sure you realize) here's a site with a ton of TT picture and although, few of them are transcription-sized, you may be able to find it's origin anyway.
http://www.vinylengine.com/phpBB2/album.php
Steve