Re: [ARSCLIST] Liberty Music Shop - Beatrice Lillie

Pearl in England did a cd issue a few years ago which I have-sound quality
Pearl 78 transfers  to cd not always great however.The notes are good-can't
recall if my friend ,the late Stuart Upton did them-he sold me 30 of his
rare British 78's on cassettes material before he died around 1998.
The Lillie story interesting.Lady Peel-son killed Colombo ,now Sri
Lanka during WW2-my father was stationed in Trincomalee nearby.
The OLD CODGER on www.wfmu.org plays a bit of her 78's too.

NIGEL IN BANGKOK