Re: [ARSCLIST] Liberty Music Shop - Beatrice Lillie

Thanks David and I did enjoy your Bea cd a lot.
If you want any of Stuart Upton's rare cassettes copied ,I have a good
double speed cassette copying deck in Scotland-there in April-I find the
early c.1910 Regal Zonophone original Mayfair Orchestra recordings
monotonous but he had a lot of fine issues-the reconstructed 1924 broadcast
was good as were the salon orchestras c.1930.
I was a friend of Jack Day in Zimbabwe 1910-94 his dates-he did a weekly
series of Radio shows from the 1970's till his death using original 78's and
was a friend of Jack Warner's mentioned in Jack's biography-I bought his
lp's when he died but the c78's were too heavy and breakable to send to
Scotland.I left Zimbabwe after 16 years in 2000 having taught at Ian Smith's
ex-school,Chaplin High,Gweru.