Re: [ARSCLIST] Closet shelving for LP Records

regarding the moisture issue:
i hope that putting the records in poly sleeves has eliminated the absorbtion issue.

doug

On Feb 5, 2008, at 4:28 PM, Andes, Donald wrote:

I second Brandon's sentiments below.

I have 2 of the largest Ikea units as they were the most affordable (and
best looking) solution for my needs.

Perhaps the original question could be answered better if we understood
how much storage is needed?
Linear feet, height, etc.

These Ikea units are very adept, but not adjustable.

Don Andes
EMI Music