Re: [ARSCLIST] Closet shelving for LP Records

Professionally speaking, i would never endorse wooden shelving for the
storage of recorded sound media, as its tendency to absorb moisture is an issue.

That said, i know that IKEA's EXPEDIT series is often used for this purpose:

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/categories/series/09064/

(While i do not use these at home, i know several people who do and are perfectly
happy with them. Metal shelving, after all, is more than a little difficult to incorporate
into one's living space tactfully..)

Brandon.