[ARSCLIST] Fwd: Re: [ARSCLIST] More supermarket records, more mysteries

David Lennick <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 21:17:53 -0500
From: David Lennick <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] More supermarket records, more mysteries
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

***It isn't going to unmask the masked in the classical field, no, but it does give surprising info about a number of these labels and the record clubs which somehow are linked to YPR, lots of history behind that label and other children's recordings of the period, who actually recorded the Benny Goodman concert, what the "interruptions" were on one of the Six Songs For Democracy,
who was caught in bed by Olga Samaroff, stuff about YPR, CRG, Cub, Allegro Junior and more.

  I am glad to see the interest in Bonner's book. I should add that he is quite frustrated at the selling price. I am frustrated that we still need one more of the family to agree to the rerelease of the records.

  Karl