Re: [ARSCLIST] fwd: Christmas compilation, request

No, not mine anyway--it's a green and red design.

Matthew Barton
MBRS
The Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave., SE
Washington, DC 20540-4696
202-707-5508
email: mbarton@xxxxxxx

>>> David Lennick <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 1/28/2008 9:44:50 AM >>>
Rings a bell..does it happen to have a white cover with blue printing?

dl