Re: [ARSCLIST] Discographies

>Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 07:00:37 -0800
>From: Karl Miller <karl.miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>What I find even more curious is the notion of how
>many people will indeed care about a musician who died
>75 years ago.

I happen to believe that in 75 years, there will be just as many people searching for Pavarotti recordings in the future as there are those who search for Caruso recordings today. Enrico died over 86 years ago and fans still avidly look for his music. A hundred or so years of recordings, and a thriving collector community indicates, at least to me, that many people will continue to care, very much, just like we care today.
Doug Henkle - mailto:henkle@xxxxxxxxx
P.O. Box 1447, Oshkosh, WI 54903-1447