Re: [ARSCLIST] The "dumbing down" of Downloaded Recordings

Good point Don. But wouldn't any releases, no matter what the format is, that has had a copyright issued, still need to be submitted to the LOC? If not, provisions for archiving of this type of material would seem a likely topic in this forum.