Re: [ARSCLIST] Discographic question "Collector's Grab Bag"

http://www.cris.com/~oakapple/gasdisc/piraten.htm

Scroll down to "bonus tracks"

http://www.collup.com/dczcdz/party2.html

I                              Roger
Karl Miller <karl.miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: No doubt one of you will be able to tell me a bit about the source of a disc I recently encountered: "A Collector's Grab Bag." The contents listing includes things like: Three Little Maids, sung by Joan Sutherland, Ella Fitzgerald and Diana Shore; Jan Peerce & Bob Merrill singing Winchester Cathedral...etc. Does anyone know who issued this disc?

  Karl