Re: [ARSCLIST] Transcription sleeves, was Re: [ARSCLIST] Boxes for album sets

On a tangent, anyone know of any cleaning brushes for 16"... obviously too big for my VPI machine so had thought to place on turntable and then clean there but would be good to get more precise equipment than what I currently use...

Darren