From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Lennick
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 12:29 AM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] personnel ID needed

Paul Bowles, Concerto for 2 Pianos, Winds and Percussion, Columbia ML 2128.
Gold and Fizdale are the pianists, and I've identified all but the two
percussionists in the accompanying group (everybody was listed by first
initial
only). Anyone know their names?

M(itchell) Miller, Oboe; R(eginald) Kell, clarinet; L(eonard) Schaller, Bass

Clarinet; H(arry) Freistadt, Trumpet; E. Bailey & W. Rosenberger, percussion

Thanks
DL