Re: [ARSCLIST] personnel ID needed

Buster Bailey was a well known clarinetist..you sure that Eldon also went by that moniker?

dl

Punto wrote:
David Lennick wrote:
Paul Bowles, Concerto for 2 Pianos, Winds and Percussion, Columbia ML 2128. Gold and Fizdale are the pianists, and I've identified all but the two percussionists in the accompanying group (everybody was listed by first initial only). Anyone know their names?

M(itchell) Miller, Oboe; R(eginald) Kell, clarinet; L(eonard) Schaller, Bass Clarinet; H(arry) Freistadt, Trumpet; E. Bailey & W. Rosenberger, percussion

Thanks
DL

Eldon "Buster" Bailey, Walter Rosenberger - NY Phil players, I believe.

Regards,

Peter Hirsch