Re: [ARSCLIST] speaking of ye olde 78 needles ...

But I work on a cactus & succulent farm (no kidding... in Hawaii!) so I have my choice.
So far I prefer dried agave thorns. They're actually the tips of the leaves.
Most cactus thorns are either too small or not durable enough for phonograph use.
Mal

*******

Mike Richter wrote:
Roger and Allison Kulp wrote:
Why not try a real cactus thorn ?One of those big ones,about 2" long.

Not everyone has a yucca in his front yard. <G>

Mike