To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 4:31 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Boxes for album sets

I've finally found a source for boxes for album sets! Not the shipping boxes, but replacements for deteriorated box sets or for orphaned discs that never had a box of their own, library discards etc. CABCO has 'em. See page 4.
http://www.cabco-products.com/Cabco_Catalog.pdf

They also sell steel needles!

dl