[ARSCLIST] Fwd: [ARSCLIST] Boxes for album sets

  CABCO....

  Yes. They ship fast, their products are high-quality, and I've always had
complete satisfaction with them. They're not paying me to say this, but they're
worth trying.

  Don Tait

Start the year off right.  Easy ways to stay in
shape.
I've finally found a source for boxes for album sets! Not the shipping boxes, but replacements for deteriorated box sets or for orphaned discs that never had a box of their own, library discards etc. CABCO has 'em. See page 4.
http://www.cabco-products.com/Cabco_Catalog.pdf

They also sell steel needles!

dl