Re: [ARSCLIST] ^! MD5 Hash Generators

Steven C. Barr(x) wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard L. Hess" <arclists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
WARNING! THIS IS **NOT** A SERIOUS REPLY...NOTE "CAPITAL '6'" IN THE
SUBJECT LINE...!
I am starting to generate an MD5 hash of the files that I deliver by ftp and was wondering which MD5 hash generators are popular.
I found a pretty neet one-file-at-a-time applet that will generate a companion ".md5" file which is good for my workflow. www.drnaylor.co.uk
I would like a batch generator that would place each hash into a separate text file with the complete filename and the extension md5 added.
Any suggestions?
Of course, I'd prefer freeware as I don't think this is an extra-charge service.

1) Corned-beef hash...roast-beef hash (for which I have a good recipe!)...
or does the user select the variety of hash to be generated?

Depends what's on the bill of fare at the All Go Hungry Hash House where I'm bored, er where I board.

dl