Re: [ARSCLIST] Paper and cardboard discs - to Dan

Hi Dan,
I don't really have a super resourceful link to offer you, but I have been
enjoying the links others have been contributing as I recently acquired
some vintage paper postcard style records while I was in Poland during the
fall. I don't know a whole lot about them except friends have told me they
were very popular; they would see them all over the place when they were
growing up.
So if curious, and you would like to see images of them, or hear some
"as-is" audio samples, I have put up a few of the ones I have here:
http://www.crestandcarcass.com/html/zloty-discs.htm

Adrienne Cardwell

Other Minds Archive
otherminds.org | radiom.org