[ARSCLIST] January Issue of Black Grooves

The January issue of Black Grooves has now been posted at www.blackgrooves.org.

This month we're featuring a wrap-up of 2007 that we're calling "the best of the rest." Our reviewers have compiled lists of their favorite 2007 releases that we were not able to include in previous issues of Black Grooves. Categories include Box Sets, Previously Unreleased CDs, Notable Reissues, DVDs, Classical music, Gospel, Hip Hop, Jazz, Funk/Rock, R&B/Soul, and World music. This is by no means an exhaustive list, and we'll still be picking up some 2007 releases in future issues of Black Grooves. Feel free to contact us with your own list of nominees.

Brenda Nelson-Strauss

Head of Collections

Archives of African American Music and Culture

Indiana University

2805 E. 10th, Suite 180

Bloomington, IN 47408

812-855-7530