Re: [ARSCLIST] Airfare Alert for March Conference! MORE!

The prices on Southwest just dropped AGAIN!

I'm flying in and out of SFO (not San Jose) from Philly and USAIR just
raised their fares this week. So I looked at Southwest which is not Nonstop but
reasonable layovers. They had a few prices and then I noted the WEB ONLY "get
Away rate of $99.00 each way! With taxes it came to $239.50!

So if you are still searching, check it out. They released the discounted
fares (Some down to $49. each way) today for travel through August!

Steve