Re: [ARSCLIST] Eric Coates on Parlophone

If I'm not mistaken, the Pro Arte recordings on Pye or Nixa were conducted by someone like Stanford Robinson, not Eric Coates.

Anyway, as I say, much appreciated but it's a dead issue now. Onward!

dl

Nigel Barrett wrote:
Bill Dean Myatt went to EMI  recently and was amazed at the file index card
info on back recording Scots artists from c.1920's on.
I can put you in touch with his details if you'd like and there could be a
cheaper way of getting info.My guess at the Nixa green label for the Pro
Arte recordings is only a guess because other light music appeared similar
to the Coates's type of repetoire.Sorry if I am erring there David.

NIGEL BARRETT