Re: [ARSCLIST] CD-R error rates

Our high-end Clover system gives very consistent results, and results
closely agree with Philips calibration discs. Warm-up time is negligible -
just long enough for a cup of coffee. The test drive uses a very reliable
Philips pickup head that is no longer available.

Again, there are no "typical" results for testers. Each one is different,
and reflects the nature of the test drive. Variations are by manufacturer,
by model number, and even by serial number.

Jerry