Re: [ARSCLIST] CD-R question

 The only serious problem is that the

> bearings are not really made to take the sideways force, so lubricate well
> and use it infrequently.
>
> Kind regards,
>

> George

Thanks for that George.  The two major items for sustenance of life are duct
tape and WD-40.  If it moves and isn't supposed to, duct tape it, if it
doesn't and is supposed to, use WD-40.  I'm sure WD-40 would be perfect for
sideways force lubrication (SFL).  It is also very nice for soothing sore
muscles.  I have a lovely old Diamond Disc player that blew a spring a few
years ago, and it took quite a bit of searching before I found a person with
a replacement spring and the ability to install it.
--
Frank B Strauss, DMD