[ARSCLIST] microcassette cases

Does anyone know of a vendor that sells cases for microcassettes?  I
know that the format is basically the red-headed stepchild of the
medium, but still, a few came to me from another department to be
digitized, and I'd feel more comfortable putting them in cases before
sending them back upstairs.  The little things are fragile enough as
it is, and it's very easy to accidentally yank the tape out of them if
the handler isn't careful.

I may just end up buying some new microcassettes from somewhere like
Office Depot or wherever just to get the cases, but I wondered if any
of you knew of a less wasteful route to take.

Thanks.