Re: [ARSCLIST] 78rpm archaeology project

From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad

Hello,

I am forwarding this mail without the attachment, because I can see - both at
the receiving end and at the digest that it has not gone through, and at
least some readers would probably like to have this information. I am quite
willing to send the attachment (37 kb of pdf file) to anyone writing me off-
list.

Kind regards,

George