Re: [ARSCLIST] 78rpm archaeology project

Perhaps the label design was stamped onto the master with wax or other
substance that would reject electrolysis? That way, the mold/mother could be
plated in gold/silver and a few layers of copper and the waxed area then
warmed and wiped clean. The subsequent stampers would have a raised area of
plated metal correlating to a negative image of the label.
Thanks again! Stil working through the math of your last message!