Re: [ARSCLIST] A Holiday vision

On 12-Dec-07 00:34, Steven C. Barr(x) wrote:
> And...can ANYBODY out there in Radio-Land name a memorable
> popular song and/or recording of the 1992-2007 period...AND...
> hum the tune back to me in identifiable form...?!
> (reciting rap "lyrics" does NOT count...?!)

With all due respect, Steven, I could do so very easily, possibly for
days on end. Though we'd probably need a neutral third party in the room
to do the actual identification, as your obvious impatience with music of
the period makes it very unlikely that you'd have heard enough of it to
recognize it.

--
Ernie Longmire (http://www.studio-nibble.com/)
                    I tried to get a life, but Amoeba didn't have a section.