Re: [ARSCLIST] Eric Coates on Parlophone

EMI issued a great comilation of the original 78's mostly recorded in the
early 30's ,a few years back-Although the dates are not given and the
compilation includes the rarely heard Saxophone Rhapsody,EMI at
Hayes,dropping them a letter to the Archivist would receive the info you
want David .Will check if the dates are in the sleeve notes.I thought of
Coates recently and the 50th anniversary of his death and to think he was
once Beecham's viola player c.1917 ! He came a long way !
NIGEL BARRETT IN BANGKOK