Re: [ARSCLIST] 1/4" tape player

Merry Christmas one and all :

  I know this dosen't help much but some ten days ago on EBay, here in the UK, an ex BBC Studer A80, in very good order; together with both a trolly and carrying case made around £130,

  Russ

D P Ingram <darren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi there.

Can someone recommend a 1/4" tape player that comes on its own trolley
(I know what I want when I see it, but cannot recall the name). The
player sits at an angle to the operator. Ideally XLR/balanced
output but all considered. Googling for keywords and checking eBay etc
doesn't give many clues to this clueless searcher!

Many thanks, Darren