Re: [ARSCLIST] Barber of Bagdad question: Beschluß

Hi there
 as a native speaker of German and musicologist "Beschluß" seems wrong to
me. Also "nachkomponierte" seems weird although possible. "later composed"
should be something like that. My first guess would also be "Abschluss". But
the German translation implies that the second thing/part is also an
Ouvertüre. It is weird for an 'opener' to make the ending.
(Apparently I haven't followed the whole thread, but only the part that's in
this mail.)

hope this helps
Maurice