Re: [ARSCLIST] Howard's workflow

Hello, Howard,

That is really helpful to understand what you're trying to do. It's good that you're doing the collecting and preservation.

It seems as if you've solved the hard part of transferring the records to your computer.

Please let us know how Mike's suggestion works out for you. Since it has limited editing capabilities, you might enjoy cleaning out some of the "junk" at the heads and tails of each file.

I think one of us has said this before, but please with all the work you're putting into this, copy the results to multiple hard drives. With single drives, I prefer three copies, total. With RAID arrays, two copies.

Cheers,

Richard