Re: [ARSCLIST] Folkways Reissues - New Dust to Digital CD RElease

This string made me want to mention the new 4 CD Box from Dust to Digital
"The Art of Field Recording Vol 1" (there will be a Vol 2 in 2008) by Art
Rosenbaum. I'm still workig my way through this. It's sort of a Harry Smith set
but these are all non commercial recordings that Rosenbaum made (has a hobby..
unlike the Lomaxes, Field Recording is not his prime occupation).

Worth checking out at _www.dust-digital.com_ (http://www.dust-digital.com)

Steve