[ARSCLIST] fishing expidition, does anyone own copies of these LPs?

Tying up the last of the loose ends on my "Dawn of Digital" research. If anyone owns either (or both) of these albums, would you please contact me off-list? Thanks!

"Something" by Steve Marcus and Jiroh Inagaki (Nippon Columbia NCB-7003)

Mozart: String Quartet No. 17 in B flat minor, K.458 'Hunt'

Smetana Quartet (Nippon Columbia NCC-8501)

The catalog numbers may be different in different parts of the world.

-- Tom Fine

(tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)