Re: [ARSCLIST] And one more gift for the Holiday stocking

Fortunately my wife hates bonsai as much as I do (and loves music and cats). She'd better..at the moment, there are mountains of LPs covering the washer and dryer and much of the floor that are all going into forthcoming projects. I may allow her to move some of them..

dl

Roger and Allison Kulp wrote:
Never marry a woman who isn't as crazy about records,bonsai,or cats,as you are.Period.

Roger

David Lennick <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: For that price they'd better include a good divorce lawyer as well.

dl

Mike Richter wrote:
> http://www.latimes.com/features/magazine/la-tm-vinyl.30dec9,1,6362970.story

http://tinyurl.com/2goh9h

The Caliburn phono turntable, well equipped (with technician for setup).

Mike