Re: [ARSCLIST] Pristine Audio and the Milllennials . . .

I'd wanna hear the Malcolm Arnold,but I would only spend that kind of dough for high quality vinyl.

                                           Roger

Andrew Justice <justice.andrew@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: http://www.ted.com/talks/view/id/187

This is the video from Larry Lessig's talk at TED last March, where he makes
a very good case for understanding "millenials" and meeting them on a common
ground - I think it's a great perspective to add to this discussion.

Andrew Justice
University of North Texas