Re: [ARSCLIST] And one more gift for the Holiday stocking

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger and Allison Kulp" <thorenstd124@xxxxxxxxx>
> Never marry a woman who isn't as crazy about records,bonsai,or cats,as you
are.Period.

Well, I know women who are at least as crazy about cats as I am...perhaps
even more so...! Bonsai trees don't interest me all that much...if I have
a tree, I want to be able to sit under the dommed thing (which is why I've
planted a silver maple in the front yard of both my homes so far...!).
However, I have yet to see a member of the female sex with any noticeable
interest in ancient shellac discs...every discographic event I've ever
attended was basically a "men's event"...!

Which is why I'm so far 0 for 2 in the marriage department...my current
policy is:
"Marriage is a strong and ancient institution. However, that also is an
accurate description of the Don Jail (a Toronto, Ont'o. landmark...).
With any sort of luck, I'll stay out of both...!"