Re: [ARSCLIST] Audio History In a Nutshell?

Dnjchi@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 12/10/2007 6:42:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Dnjchi@xxxxxxx writes:

In a message dated 12/10/2007 5:43:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

She was also at the Royal York in Toronto in February 1965, but I repeat..did she make any stereo recordings? Or any recordings at all after her early 50s

Mercury albums? (The stuff on Wing doesn't count because it's all reissues.)

I'll Look looK [stereo].

I have no real stereo discs by Sophie Tucker. But, when you think about it, nobody sings in stereo.
Don Chichester

The Tuvan Throat Singers are missing a golden opportunity here (I wonder how you'd mike them for separation? Kunstkopf might be better in this instance).

dl