Re: [ARSCLIST] Anybody familiar with any of these publications?

Hey,I would settle for a complete run of The ARSC Journal on CD.I'd actually pay for it too.

                                       Roger

"Steven C. Barr(x)" <stevenc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The comment was NOT intended to disparage the journal...simply to explain
why it might not be listed among "Discographic Periodicals!" Good ol'
"Record Research"...I'm still missing a number of the early issues, as
well as a lot of the later ones (Lennie fell over stone cold daid just
as I was planning to order my missing issues...?!).

Did we...or anyone in the discographic world...ever establish what
happened to the half-vast stock of back issues (or did LK just run
off copies as needed--which leads to the question of howcum he
didn't do that for the first 70-odd issues...?!)

Steven C. Barr
(Has ARSC...or anybody...ever considered making all [insofar as
possible] discographic publications, both periodicals and books/
pamphlets/usw., web-available...?!)