Re: [ARSCLIST] The Big Show (or Broadcast)

Thanks Sammy

I am in Bangkok and used to stream Rich Conaty's show in Seychelles at the
Broadcasting Station and am trying to restream it here.
I was devastated when the playlist of 275 shows of 4 hours each which I
printed out ,was axed the following week.Rich was e mailed and seemed
unaware  this had happened but I still think it is the best vintage Dance
Band show on the Internet.I also have many cd copies of the BBC's excellent
Malcolm Laycock  late 20's,30's UK Bands featuring many American artists
like Danny Polo etc..The quality of transfer of the 78's is quite remarkable
apart from worn copies.
I am always willing to swop material with fellow collectors.I find mp3
convenient as they play 11 hours and with good speakers ,it's a fair second
best.
Nigel Barrett