Re: [ARSCLIST] REPEAT request for information - REENA 78rpm album A110

Bill Dean Myers has researched the Rena label which is a Columbia offshoot
from 1909-15-some Scots Gaelic singers like Roderick Macleod,I have some of
his Rena blue label issue but they are warped a bit and brittle with very
poor grooving as a result of wear over the last 98 years.
Bill is found under Beltona project or the Tyrone link page in Google.
Nigel Barrett in Bangkok