[ARSCLIST] Consumer Cost of transferring audio to CD - please excuse cross posting

Hi. Would anyone out there be kind enough to share with me the amount you
charge the public to transfer audio from audio records or tape etc. We need
to update our price list and include these costs. Thanks.

Constance L. Jones

Project Manager

Business & Media Archives of the Mahoning Valley

A Division of The Mahoning Valley Historical Society

(330) 744-7621

business_media@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.mahoninghistory.org <http://www.mahoninghistory.org/>