Re: [ARSCLIST] Is there a good history of EMI out there ?

Hello,

  May I suggest that the collating of data - over many years - by the CLPGS (The City of London Phonograph and Gramophone Society), established in 1919, probably making it the oldest Gramophone Society in the world, is worthy of note.    Their quarterly magazine titled
  "For The Record", is a good start but then so is their web site.

  Russ