[ARSCLIST] National fees for video & DVD distribution - Please excuse cross posting

Would anyone out there be able to give me an idea about fees charged for
broadcasting rights on a national level? We charge fees for our video on
three different levels: for personal use only, for local media, and for
national media but now what we are facing is the national level company
wants to use some of our video (only 35 seconds) on their project and sell
that project as a DVD after it airs. What additional should we charge him
for this? And while you are at it could you give me an idea what you charge
for the rights for video usage? Thanks.

Constance L. Jones

Project Manager

Business & Media Archives of the Mahoning Valley

A Division of The Mahoning Valley Historical Society

(330) 744-7621

business_media@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.mahoninghistory.org <http://www.mahoninghistory.org/>