Re: [ARSCLIST] DAT frequency problem

Frank Strauss wrote:
I wouldn't swear to it being a tone sharp (or 1.6 semitones) but it was
definitely VERY high, and consistent. The program was actually two hours
(or
1'54" as it turned out). The station must be automated in the evening,
hence
the station break at precisely 9:59. The station is WXXI-FM in Rochester
NY.

dl

Ah-With Heart and Voice. Such a nice program. Give them a break.

Hey, I listen to the station whenever I'm in the area! And of course to hear Mordecai struggle through the news, weather, traffic. I've also been picking up a lot of their old LPs over at The Bop Shop.

dl