Re: [ARSCLIST] regurgitators

	I've done a search in the list archive for this, but I can't find any mention of it, so pardon the possible repetition.

	I've been looking for years for any CD issue of "The Great Composers" series, some of which were regurgitated on RCA/Funk and Wagnalls (in fake stereo! yeechh) as a supermarket series. The loss leader, Volume 1, was Beethoven Sym. # 6 by Sir Charles Groves & Royal Philharmonic. It's a performance I've listened to since I was a kid, and have always wanted a clean copy of it. In mono.

	I believe the series was licensed from a company called Fabbri. There is a copy on Ebay: