[ARSCLIST] Interesting eBay pieces

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160169477282
http://cgi.ebay.com/VIOLIN-UNIQUE-RUGGIERO-RICCI-TEST-PRESSING-Listen_W0QQitemZ160169498272QQihZ006QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This being Parnassus,it's not cheap.Like some of you,I bought a bunch of nice cheap acetates and test pressings, from Ars  Antiquas's old "Rarissima" lists,back in the day.These included some Columbia test pressing Lps of The Budapest String Quartet,and Felix Weingartner,from 1950,at $7-11.50 each.All matched pairs.These do not have this label.They have the same generic Columbia Records test pressing labels,seen on 78s from the 40s.Some have the decorative backs,with Columbia logos seen on 40s era transcription 78s.Some do not.The handwriting on the labels of mine,looks like it was from the same person.I wonder if he'll get his reserve.

                                                Roger