From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rollin' Recording
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2007 9:34 AM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] computer audio

To all who offered help with my "slow audio",

Thank you all for your willingness to assist. I believe I stumbled
into the fix.  I uninstalled the audio device, then re-installed it
and viola...or some other stringed instrument...all is back to
normal.  I suspect either I, or some other gremlin, changed
a default setting.  Thanks again...ya'll are the greatest!

Lou

Lou Houck
Rollin' Recording
San Antonio, TX