To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 5:55 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] computer audio

Lou,
The file may be at a sample rate that that sound card either doesn't support or isn't set for. More information on the the file, platform and the sound card in that computer would be helpful.

Angie Dickinson Mickle
Avocado Productions
Arvada, CO
www.avocadoproductions.com
800-246-3811

Rollin' Recording wrote:
I know someone in this savvy group can help me. I have transferred an audio
file from one computer to another. My computers are networked together.
When I open the file in the computer to which I transferred the sound, the
playback is slow. This only happens on one computer on the network.
I tried burning the file to disc on the originating computer. When I play
the disc back in the offending computer, it plays slow too. I would
appreciate any words of wisdom.

Lou Houck