From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Eric Jacobs
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2007 11:47 AM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Balancing Amps?

Hello Andy,

Take a look at the Jensen Transformers PC-2XR

http://www.jensen-transformers.com/pc2xr.html

There is also an excellent white paper on the subject at

http://www.jensen-transformers.com/an/an003.pdf

Let the ARSCList know what you finally choose.  We've been
very happy with the Jensen Transformers products.

Eric Jacobs

The Audio Archive, Inc.
tel: 408.221.2128
fax: 408.549.9867