Re: [ARSCLIST] George Szell on Music Appreciation Records

Found the Bach Suite! VOA Store on Main St. E. in Rochester, near mint condition.

David Lennick wrote:
Eric Goldberg wrote:
That may be the only one I'm missing..found the Schumann this afternoon, among albums I've picked up in the last year and haven't sorted. What's on the flip side..another work or the analysis?

dl

The flip side was Carnaval with Guiomar Novaes (from a Vox record) The analysis is on a separate record with Thomas Sherman.

eric

No, it's the Bach Suite #3 I was asking about, MAR 26 (found the Schumann this afternoon). What's on the flip..more music or an analysis?

dl